Influencing Skills for the Technology Consultant
April 30 @ 8:00 am - May 1 @ 5:00 pm| $1,395
This highly interactive, two-day workshop titled Influencing Skills for the Technology Consultant is tailored to building skills for technology consultants. The workshop is designed to build upon existing knowledge and skills to further build trust, deepen relationships, and uncover new business opportunities. The results will be more competent and more confident professionals which will lead to increased customer success, a higher degree of client loyalty, and increased profitable revenue for your organization.
The training is based upon the proven principles of adult learning: Acquire, Practice, Transfer, and Apply. Learning activities include lecturettes, short readings, large and small group discussions and exercises, self-assessments and practice based upon important, relevant real-world scenarios.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Transforming from a Technical Expert to a BSP
- Building Customer Acumen
- The Four Core Relationship Skills
- Influencing with Integrity
- Strategic Account Management
- Personal Contracting Meeting
- Participants will review their assessments and notes from each module, and then select two priorities they will personally commit to implementing.
- Client management will explain reinforcement plans designed to speed the application of key learning.
Join us for this informative workshop. You’ll find relevance in the topics, value in the content and enjoy the crisp, interactive session.