By: Sean Kelly & Allan T. Grohe – Juniper Networks
Blocking and tackling, understanding the competition, watching game film, tracking player stats, taking full advantage of your team strengths while having an honest understanding of where you have weaknesses – these are more than just corny football metaphors when it comes to winning the eSupport game.
The old adage, “You can’t manage what you can’t measure” still rings true. Juniper Networks will share some of the eSupport strategies and techniques that have helped us build an award-winning support website that delivers improved customer satisfaction and impressive return on investment including:
- Determining the proper eSupport metrics to track
- Analyzing case volume to discover where you can impact case reduction while keeping your customers satisfied
- Recognizing which tools and resources on the support website that users value the most and more importantly, how satisfied they are with your implementation
- Leveraging proper gap analysis to determine the appropriate level of investment and priority for site enhancements, to avoid both under- and over-investment
- Getting the word out: the support website improvements may not just speak for themselves, but a good marketing plan should help