Personal Productivity for Support (US $249.00)
With many support teams now working remotely, it is essential to ensure that they maintain their productivity. The Personal Productivity for Support virtual course provides a blended learning experience that combines online self-paced modules with a live, instructor-led webinar session for interactive reinforcement of key course concepts.
The Personal Productivity for Support course covers topics such as how to organize through goals, tools and processes; the four factors that lead to burnout and techniques to manage time effectively and eliminate stress. The course will help staff set and manage customer expectations while ensuring they can be highly productive in their role. The course includes the following topics:
Managing Customer Perceptions and Expectations
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Managing Customer Perceptions
- Keeping the Customer in “The Support Zone”
Personal Productivity – Time/Stress Management
- Organization Through Goals – Tools – Processes
- 4 Factors That Lead to Job Burn-out
- Techniques to Help Eliminate Stress
Who Should Attend
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Any members of the organization that interact with customers
The online self-study modules typically take a total of two hours to complete. A 90 minute instructor-led webinar session provides a review and interactive discussion to ensure students gain a full understanding of the concepts and can put them to work with customers.
This interactive course is perfect for anyone delivering technical support or customer service, regardless of their experience level. Help your team maximize their effectiveness by giving them the personal productivity skills they need.
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.