Design an Effective Service Process and Strategy for Your Company
Service Strategies offers a wide variety of Process Design Services for eService, Support, Field Service and Professional Services operations. We have helped industry leading service operations re-engineer their service processes to improve operational efficiency and drive world class levels of performance.
Our proven service design process leverages input from key stakeholders within the organization and real world observation to determine the changes necessary to optimize service processes. In addition, we will align processes with industry standards and best practices to ensure your success.
Our team of executive level service professionals, each has over twenty years of industry experience covering Support, eService, Field and Professional Service operations. Our consultants are experts at helping your organization manage the rapid change and complexities inherent to technology service operations. They have spent their careers running service operations and solving the complex problems that challenge the industry.
Service Design Process
Service Strategies can help you design your service processes from scratch or reengineer existing processes to take your organization to the next level of performance. We leverage our expertise and experience to align your new processes with industry standards and best practices, thereby ensuring your success.
Your processes and operating procedures will be examined to identify opportunities for improvement that will enable the organization to deliver the most efficient service at the right level of quality to customers. Service design process and reengineering projects typically include:
- Complete review of all detailed processes
- Analysis and identification of failure points in current processes
- Process redesign and creation of new process flows and descriptions
- Alignment of new processes to industry standards and best practices
- Determination of any systems impact and required enhancements
- Analysis of resource requirements necessary to execute new processes
- Change management training and roll out to the organization
- Creation of measures of success and key performance indicators
- Monitoring and tracking of performance to ensure success
Service Strategies consultants stay engaged to monitor the organizational and process changes and provide fine tuning and ongoing assistance to ensure continued success.
Customer Feedback Programs
Service Strategies can help you enhance your customer feedback programs to enable effective measurement of satisfaction and loyalty. We leverage our expertise and experience to align your customer feedback program with industry standards and best practices, thereby ensuring you collect accurate, actionable data that leads to changes that drive increased satisfaction and loyalty among your customers.
Service Strategies Consultants will review your existing customer feedback processes in detail and will make recommendations designed to streamline the processes, enhance survey instruments and tools and ensure the program adheres to industry standards and best practices. The customer feedback engagement typically includes:
- Review existing customer satisfaction feedback processes
- Design event and periodic surveys for services
- Analyze feedback data and determine if results are statistically valid
- Create a process to develop action plans customer feedback
- Recommend communication processes to share improvements with customers
- If appropriate, assist in the selection of third party Survey tool or vendor
- Provide recommendations for creating a customer loyalty and retention program
- Create customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement scorecards
Best Practice Benchmarking
Service Strategies can help ensure your operation is aligned with industry standards and best practices. Through our work with the industry leading Service Capability & Performance (SCP) Standards, we have evaluated hundreds Support, eService, Field Service and Professional Service operations around the world. Our best practice information is the most reliable in the industry because it is collected through rigorous onsite audits rather than simple surveys, which cannot be verified.
Service Strategies will compare your performance to industry standards and best in class practices, identify areas of weakness and provide a plan to drive continuous improvement year over year. Our best practice benchmarking engagements typically include:
- An assessment of your current service operations
- Comparison of the assessment results to industry standards and best practices
- Recommendations for improvement based on the best practice comparison
- If appropriate, adoption of SCP Standards as an improvement framework
- Audit service operations against SCP Standards to achieve certification.
While adoption of the SCP Standards is optional, they provide a proven framework for continuous improvement and alignment with industry standards and best practices.