Career Certification Programs for All Levels of Your Service Organization
The Service Capability & Performance (SCP) Standards provide the definitive benchmark of service excellence in the technology industry. Building on the same industry-focused foundation, SCP Career Certification provides confirmation that individuals within the service organization have the skills to deliver exceptional service and drive significant business improvement.
SCP Career Certification matches typical career roles, from non-technical customer service representatives to service and support management. After completing online or instructor led courses, students obtain certification by passing rigorous exams that test their understanding of course content and application in real world situations. The following career certification options are available:
- Certified Service Representative (CSR)
- Certified Support Professional (CSP)
- Certified Support Specialist (CSS)
- Certified Support Supervisor (CSV)
- Certified Support Manager (CSM)
- Certified Field Service Professional (CFSP)
- Certified Field Service Supervisor (CFSV)
- Certified Field Service Manager (CFSM)
Exams are delivered either online or at the end of instructor led classes. Questions range from objective to essay format, with each test including between 20 and 120 questions total. Students who successfully pass the exams attain the designation as an SCP Career Certified professional.