Training and Certification for Service Leaders
The Service Leadership Course offers technology service executives an opportunity to unleash their full leadership potential. The four-day training course teaches participants advanced leadership skills and provides the tools to fully develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for their service organizations. Upon completion of the course, participants will have the skills necessary to successfully lead a service organization with confidence and purpose.
Service Leadership Course Objectives
As part of this course, participants will gain valuable insight into leading modern service organizations. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Use service marketing practices to develop a service brand, differentiate a service portfolio, and establish a competitive advantage.
- Examine innovative, industry leading service technology trends including IoT, digital assistance BOTs, social media service, knowledge management solutions and augmented reality and more.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of corporate financial statements and business finance models including return on investment and cost benefit analysis models.
- Leverage capacity and resource management tools to evaluate viable opportunities to increase productivity and maximize efficiency.
- Analyze customer experience best practice and customer journey mapping models to increase customer loyalty.
- Conduct a thorough assessment of their organization to identify strengths and improvement opportunities.
- Calibrate the performance of their team against industry benchmarks and the Service Capability & Performance (SCP) Service Maturity Model
- Learn about standard business strategy methodology and build on a well-established framework to create an effective service strategy for their organization.
- Refine essential leadership skills to enable effective execution of that strategy.
- Connect with industry peers to discuss common challenges and to collaborate on creative solutions during formal breakout exercises and informal interactions.
Who Should Attend
The Service Leadership course is ideal for Vice Presidents, Directors and Senior Managers of Customer Support, Customer Success, Field Service, Marketing of Services and Professional Services organizations.
Participants attending the course will have an opportunity to gain essential exposure to advanced executive leadership practices. Executives will be able to evaluate their current operations, calibrate performance to address their most difficult challenges and re-align their service strategy for success.
Public Course Format
The Service Leadership training and certification courses are offered in a public course format consisting of four intensive training days.
Schedule and Registration
- Course Dates : See the Training Schedule
- Course Fee – $4,000* Per Student (does not include travel and living expense)
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.