- This event has passed.
Brilliant Customer Success Webinar
September 1, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Brilliant Customer Success
Transitioning Tips and Techniques for Top Performance
Join us on Thursday, September 1st at 9:00 AM Pacific for this complimentary webinar hosted by Service Strategies. Whether a traditional product company or one that offers cloud-based subscriptions, suppliers that deliver brilliant customer success reap both higher profits and deeper loyalty than organizations that don’t. In this energetic webinar you and your team will gain a deeper understanding of the key issues, opportunities, and appropriate actions required to transition your organization to customer success.
Some of the key concepts from the session include:
- What’s so different about customer success?
- How to assess your current organization readiness for CS.
- Required changes needed in Leadership, Performance Systems, Touch Point Management and Customer Impact.
- Establishing the meaningful metrics that matter most.
- The pivotal pitfalls that prevent performance, and ways to avoid them.
- Leveraging CS to notch up the notoriety of you and your team.
- The need for speed—why on-boarding starts hour one of day one.
- How to get the Big Dogs (your execs) off the porch.
Join us for this informative session featuring special guest Dr. James “Alex” Alexander. You’ll find relevance in the topics, value in the content and enjoy the crisp, to-the-point presentation. Don’t miss this informative Webinar.
|Dr. James "Alex" Alexander|
|Dr. James "Alex" Alexander is a services pundit and Service Strategies business partner that helps product companies create and implement services strategies. He researches, publishes, trains, and speaks on the critical issues services leaders face.|
Social MediaFacebookTwitterGoogle +YoutubeLinkedin