Engaging Challenging Customers (US $249.00)
Engaging challenging customers is one of the most difficult aspects of the service and support role. Handling these situations effectively is critical to ensuring successful interactions. The Engaging Challenging Customers virtual course provides a blended learning experience that combines online self-paced modules with a live, instructor-led webinar session for interactive reinforcement of key course concepts.
The Engaging Challenging Customers course covers topics such as how to manage customer perceptions and expectations, understanding the four stages of emotion and how to respond, identifying the seven types of difficult customers and delivering difficult messages. The course will help staff set and manage customer expectations and equip them to better engage challenging customers to ensure successful outcomes to their service and support interactions. The course includes the following topics:
Managing Customer Perceptions and Expectations
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Managing Customer Perceptions
- Keeping the Customer in “The Support Zone”
How to Engage Challenging Customers
- 4 Stages of Emotion and How To Respond
- 7 Types of Difficult Customers
- Delivering a Difficult Message
Who Should Attend
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Any members of the organization that interact with customers
The online self-study modules typically take a total of two hours to complete. A two hour instructor-led webinar session provides a review and interactive discussion to ensure students gain a full understanding of the concepts and can put them to work with customers.
This interactive course is perfect for anyone delivering technical support or customer service, regardless of their experience level. Help your team maximize their effectiveness by giving them the personal productivity skills they need.
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.