Communication Essentials for Support
With many support teams now working remotely, it is essential to ensure that they have strong communications skills. The Communication Essentials for Support virtual course provides a blended learning experience that combines online self-paced modules with a live, instructor-led webinar session for interactive reinforcement of key course concepts.
Students will learn how to manage customer perceptions and expectations, employ active listening skills, cross cultural communications, and other communication essentials to increase support effectiveness. The Communication Essentials for Support course enables support staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The course includes the following topics:
Managing Customer Perceptions and Expectations
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Managing Customer Perceptions
- Keeping the Customer in “The Support Zone”
- 3 Factors of Selective Listening
- Tips to Increase Your Attention
- How to Get Your Customer’s Attention
Making Communication Successful
- Basics of Human Communication
- 5 Rules of Cross Cultural Communication
- Keeping Credibility Without Being Too Transparent
Who Should Attend
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Any members of the organization that interact with customers
The online self-study modules typically take a total of three hours to complete. A two-hour instructor-led webinar session provides a review and interactive discussion to ensure students gain a full understanding of the concepts and can put them to work with customers.
This interactive course is perfect for anyone delivering technical support or customer service, regardless of their experience level. Help your team deliver an improved customer experience by giving them the communication skills they need.
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.