- This event has passed.
Service Executive Forum
April 6, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Invitation Only Forum for Service Executives
Service Strategies is sponsoring a Service Executive Forum in Palo Alto, CA on April 6th. The session, which will be hosted by Cloudera , brings together service executives interested in sharing their insights and discussing the issues and trends affecting their business. The event provides an opportunity to engage with your peers in the industry and network on topics important to your business.
The theme of the event will center on the topic of Customer Success… but will allow topics on any service-related issues you’d like to discuss with your professional peers. Examples of topics already suggested include:
- What’s best way to automate your Customer Experience program?
- How do you manage Customer Intelligence from multiple sources?
- How are you adapting your strategies to handle Cloud based products and services?
- Is there an optimal organizational structure to drive Customer Success in a software or cloud business?
- What are best practices and metrics at leading software and SaaS providers for deployment, adoption, and Customer Success?
Who Should Attend
Service Executives from technology companies in the Bay Area (or farther afield). More specifically, those involved in shaping the strategic direction of their services organization. Because titles vary from company to company, it’s not unusual to also have Directors or even Senior Managers in the room. The idea is to help crystallize your thinking by sharing ideas, strategies, and experiences with your professional peers.
There are no fees associated with this invitation only Service Executive Forum. Lunch will be provided to all attendees.
The event is limited to 16 participants. Contact Us if you are interested in attending.