- This event has passed.
Webinar – From Frontline Staff to Brilliant Customer Success Team
November 3, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Customer Success Webinar
From Frontline Staff to Brilliant Customer Success Team
Join us on Thursday, November 3 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific for this complimentary webinar hosted by Service Strategies. REGISTER NOW
Do you or your team touch the customer (e.g., SAM, field service engineer, professional services consultant, support engineer, system architect, business development professional, account manager, etc.)? If so, you will find your time well spent learning how to propel their performance forward.
Whether a traditional on-premise company or a cloud-based subscription business, supplier success requires delivering customer success. For the customer to have the necessary brilliant experiences that lead to customer success, your frontline personnel have to perform brilliantly as part of the customer success team.
In this fast-paced, research-based, and field-proven session you will learn:
- The key actions required to transition traditional frontline personnel into a brilliant customer success team.
- The new requirements of marketing, selling, servicing, and supporting customer success.
- The five capabilities of the customer success team and how those capabilities vary at each of the six touch point steps.
- Similarities and differences of the traditional versus the subscription model.
- Three common worst practices that screw things up.
Join us for this informative session featuring special guest Dr. James “Alex” Alexander. You’ll find relevance in the topics, value in the content and enjoy the crisp, to-the-point presentation. Don’t miss this informative Webinar.
|Dr. James "Alex" Alexander|
|Dr. James "Alex" Alexander is a services pundit and Service Strategies business partner that helps product companies create and implement services strategies. He researches, publishes, trains, and speaks on the critical issues services leaders face.|
Social MediaFacebookTwitterGoogle +YoutubeLinkedin