In this Best Practice Webinar titled “Services and the Big Picture” hosted by Service Strategies, Dr. Jim Alexander, Ed.D. founder of Alexander Consulting discussed how to build new streams of profitable revenue and create a competitive distinction in the market. This session was geared for senior managers wanting to understand how services can help drive their business success. Topics covered in the presentation included:
- The potential of services: new, profitable growth plus competitive differentiation
- Which of the three services strategies is right for your organization.
- The misconception that selling services lowers overall profitability.
- Why selling services sells more products.
- The common mistakes made in transitioning from free to fee.
- Best practices in getting sales on board.
- What executives must say, do, and do again, to make the transition to selling services work.
Title: Services and the Big Picture
Presenter: Dr. Jim Alexander, Ed.D.
Broadcast Date: Thursday April 22, 2010