Hosted by Service Strategies, this Best Practice Webinar titled “Five Clues Your Service Organization is Not Ready for the Recovery,” featured a lively dialogue between special guest speaker Lisa Nirell, acclaimed author and expert on energizing organizations and John Hamilton, president of Service Strategies.
Is your service organization truly prepared for the coming economic recovery? Are you planning ahead to ensure that you can capitalize on opportunities for breakthrough services, handle changes in customer expectations, and deal with a changing workforce to create or maintain a competitive advantage?
Lisa and John discussed the five clues that every service executive should recognize to determine if their organization is ready for the recovery.
- The biggest planning mistakes you can make during the recovery
- How beliefs play a role in your recovery strategy
- Why most of your employees are probably looking for their next job
- The fastest way to lose trust with customers
- How to anticipate customer priorities in the “new normal”
Special Guest Speakers
Chief Energy Officer
Leave a Comment