Learn the Strategic Principles and Benefits of Knowledge-Centered Support
Whether you provide technical support, customer service or corporate help desk services, you are under constant pressure to improve productivity and deliver on your service level commitments. Our comprehensive Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) workshop will help you achieve these goals.
Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) is a business methodology that was developed and tested by members of the Consortium for Service Innovation™ (CSI). It is a “just-in-time” approach to knowledge management that integrates knowledge capture and maintenance into the problem solving process. The knowledge that is created improves internal efficiency as well as customer success on the web. The fundamental goal of KCS is to solve a problem once and use the solution repeatedly. Organizations have shown that adoption of KCS can improve operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and employee morale. This two and a half day workshop examines the need for a Knowledge-Centered Support strategy, the organizing principles of KCS and the benefits that it delivers.
Benefits of Attending
- Assess the value and benefits of KCS best practices
- Understand KCS principles and processes
- Examine the fundamentals and dynamics of the solution management processes
- Identify key roles and responsibilities in the organization
- Appreciation for a knowledge-centered methodology to assess performance and contribution
- Understand considerations for a successful adoption
Who Should Attend
- Support Center Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Support Supervisors and Team Leaders
- All staff directly involved in and responsible for the knowledge management process
You may schedule a private class at your site. This facilitation-style class offers exercises and discussions tailored to your company’s needs as well as job aides for future use on the job. Learn More
Instructor-led public classes are offered at various sites. Professional, certified instructors with extensive support industry experience lead the classes.
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.
Social MediaFacebookTwitterGoogle +YoutubeLinkedin