Advanced Tools and Techniques for Strategic Account Managers
When the Services Pro 1.0 does their core job, they retain their customers. When the Services Pro 2.0 is performing, they grow their accounts, turning customers into behaviorally loyal clients. When the Services Pro 3.0 is on stage, they rock clients, transforming them into loyal champions that sing your praises far and wide, creating a competitive advantage. Awesome! Is your team ready? This interactive 2-day workshop for services professionals will give your team the skills they need to make the leap to Services Pro 3.0.
Are Your Services Pros Ready To Become Services Pro 3.0’s?
- Your Service Pros are already skilled performers, adept at deploying the knowledge and skill requirements outlined in Services Pro 2.0.
- Your key accounts are complex and sophisticated, and they constantly need, expect, and demand more value from your organization.
- You know that if your Services Pros had wider and deeper capabilities, really good things would happen.
Services Pro 3.0 Course Details
How Attendees Benefit
- Understand the Services Pro 3.0 Competencies outlined in the chart above.
- Learn methods to evaluate where you are today and assess where you need to go.
- Get the tools you need to apply these competencies to different scenarios you face.
- Learn what it takes to turn Clients into Champions—the driver of competitive advantage.
Who Should Attend
This hands-on, scenario-based, two-day workshop is appropriate for all services professionals of customer-facing organizations who deal with important, complex and sophisticated accounts.
- Strategic Account Managers
- Professional Services Consultants
- Support and Technical Account Managers
- Field Service Engineers
Module I. The View from the Bridge: Storm Clouds on the Horizon
- The Business Tsunami: Complexity/Sophistication/Risk
- The Suppliers’ Dilemma: Navigating Rough Waters
- The Elevation of Services: From Background Vocals to Center Stage
- Yesterday: From Services Pro 1.0 Technical Expert to Services Pro 2.0 Solution Enabler
- Today: From Services Pro 2.0 Solution Enabler to Services Pro 3.0 Success Creator
TOOL: Force Field Analysis: Transitioning to Services Pro 3.0
Module II. Knowledge Requirements of the Success Creator
- Business in General
- Systems Thinking
- Change Management
- 5 Elements of a Culture of Success
- Executive Decision Making
- TOOL: Johari Window
- TOOL: Change Journey Model
Module III. Orchestrating the Team
- Who-Why-What-When Tool
- TOOL: Orchestrating Road Map
- TOOL: Dealing with Different Styles Assessment
TOOL: 3 Case Studies Introduced (to be used throughout course)
Module IV. Collaborative Contracting
- Why Personal Contracting Is More Important Than the Legal Agreement
- TOOL: Customer Success Analysis
- TOOL: Contracting Planner
- TOOL: Case Studies
Module V. Predicting with Power
- The 4 Influencing Strategies
- TOOL: Predicting with Power Model: Predict-Explore-Visualize
- TOOLS: 4 More Influencing Tools and How to Use Them
TOOL: Case Studies
Module VI. Negotiating Win-Win Agreements
- Win-Win Model
TOOL: Negotiating Checklist
Module VII: Moving Forward
- TOOL: SERVICES PRO Pro 3.0 Self-Assessment
- TOOL: Personal Action Plans
You may schedule a private class at your site for up to 15 participants from your company. This facilitation-style class offers exercises and discussions tailored to your company’s needs as well as job aides for future use.
Instructor-led public classes are offered at various sites throughout the year for a maximum of 15 participants per class. The input and idea sharing among attendees adds additional value to the class. Professional instructors with extensive industry experience lead the sessions.
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.