Customer Success Webcast
Customer Success Tips for Top Performance
In this session on Customer Success Tips for Top Performance, you and your team will gain a deeper understanding of the key issues, opportunities, and appropriate actions required to transition your organization to customer success. Whether a traditional product company or one that offers cloud-based subscriptions, suppliers that deliver brilliant customer success reap both higher profits and deeper loyalty than organizations that don’t. In this energetic webinar you and your team will gain a deeper understanding of the key issues, opportunities, and appropriate actions required to transition your organization to customer success.
Some of the key concepts explored in this session included:
- What’s so different about customer success?
- How to assess your current organization readiness for CS.
- Required changes needed in Leadership, Performance Systems, Touch Point Management.
- Establishing the meaningful metrics that matter most.
- The pivotal pitfalls that prevent performance, and ways to avoid them.
- Leveraging CS to notch up the notoriety of you and your team.
- The need for speed—why on-boarding starts hour one of day one.
- How to get the Big Dogs (your execs) off the porch.
This informative session featured special guest Dr. James “Alex” Alexander. You’ll find relevance in the topics, value in the content and enjoy the crisp, to-the-point presentation.
| Dr. James “Alex” Alexander|
James “Alex” Alexander is a services pundit and Service Strategies business partner that helps product companies create and implement services strategies. He researches, publishes, trains, and speaks on the critical issues services leaders face.