- This event has passed.
Customer Success: The Lost Opportunity (Webinar)
November 2, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us on Thursday, November 2nd at 9:00 a.m. Pacific for this complimentary webinar hosted by Service Strategies.
Customer Success: The Lost Opportunity
Is your organization’s approach to customer success strategic or tactical? Like driving a high-performance powerboat at idle speed, many organizations only creep along when it comes to piloting customer success—limiting speed, minimizing power, and reducing the chance of feeling the breeze of the winning checkered flag in an offshore competition.
In this fast-paced session, we will share the many benefits (profitable growth and brand dominance) of thinking and acting on customer success as an organizational strategy and not just a tactical front line function.
Senior executives, chief customer officers, and services and sales leaders of all stripes will learn:
- The limitations of the traditional approach to customer success.
- The vast opportunities of implementing strategic customer success.
- A strategic customer success model driven by strategic account management.
- Implementation challenges and how to address them.
- Narrowly defining customer success is like finding the fountain of youth, but only watering your horses. Maybe it is time to dive in!
Join us for this informative session featuring special guest Dr. James “Alex” Alexander. You’ll find relevance in the topics, value in the content and enjoy the crisp, to-the-point presentation.