Customer Success Webcast
From Frontline Staff to Brilliant Customer Success Team
In this session on transitioning From Frontline Staff to Brilliant Customer Success Team you will gain insight into the key issues involved in developing a strong customer success team. Do you or your team touch the customer (e.g., SAM, field service engineer, professional services consultant, support engineer, system architect, business development professional, account manager, etc.)? If so, you will find your time well spent learning how to propel their performance forward. Whether a traditional on-premise company or a cloud-based subscription business, supplier success requires delivering customer success. For the customer to have the necessary brilliant experiences that lead to customer success, your front line personnel have to perform brilliantly as part of the customer success team. In this fast-paced, research-based, and field-proven session the attendees learned:
- The key actions required to transition frontline personnel into a brilliant customer success team.
- The new requirements of marketing, selling, servicing, and supporting customer success.
- The five capabilities of the customer success team and how those capabilities vary at each of the six touch point steps.
- Similarities and differences of the traditional versus the subscription model.
- Three common worst practices that screw things up.
This informative session featured special guest Dr. James “Alex” Alexander. You’ll find relevance in the topics, value in the content and enjoy the crisp, to-the-point presentation.