By: Thomas Sweeny & W. Ladd Bodem – ServiceXRG
How well developed are your self-service and knowledge management capabilities? Are you just getting started or have you reached a level where systems and performance are nearly optimized? The maturity of self-service and knowledge management capabilities is directly related to the impact these strategic initiatives will yield.
This presentation covered:
- The definitions of the four levels of capability maturity for self-service and knowledge management
- The characteristics of each level of maturity for knowledge management and self-service
- The criteria need to assess the maturity of current initiatives
- Review and analysis of the pre-conference survey
- Insights for moving up the maturity curve to optimized performance and capabilities