Become a Top Performing Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Management workshop provides support and technical account managers with the relationship skills and account management tools they need to proactively increase customer loyalty, generate new business and accelerate their confidence.
In this highly-interactive workshop participants will learn the skills to become a top performing Strategic Account Manager and have the confidence to deal effectively at all levels within their accounts. They will be provided the proven tools that will accelerate building trust while effectively managing relationships both within their accounts and within their own organization. Attendees will have the chance to plan and practice real-life situations with their strategic accounts.
How Attendees Benefit
- Understand the four core competencies of top performing Strategic Account Managers
- Handle escalations effectively and efficiently
- Understand the customer’s buying process
- Establish trust to build strong relationships with key accounts
- Balance customer versus company advocacy
- Learn to persuade others beyond your control
- Learn and practice usage of six key account management tools
Who Should Attend
- Support and technical account managers
- Service and support escalation managers
- Anyone tasked with managing strategic accounts
You may schedule a private class at your site for up to 15 participants from your company. This facilitation-style class offers exercises and discussions tailored to your company’s needs as well as job aides for future use on the job.
Instructor-led public classes are offered at various sites throughout the year for a maximum of 15 participants per class. The input and idea sharing among attendees adds additional value to the class. Professional, certified instructors with extensive support industry experience lead the key account management classes.
Our new online learning option for our Strategic Account Management training program provides a six week course that covers the same content as our public workshop, but in an online learning environment. The online option works great for distributed teams, helps minimize travel expenses and allows the staff to arrange training time around their busy schedules.
* Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations to a training class less than 7 days prior to the scheduled dates will result in a charge equal to 100% of the class fee. Any changes or cancellations made to a training class from 8-14 days before the course will result in a charge equal to 50% of the class fee. Any substitutions, changes, or cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled course will not result in an additional charge.