What are you doing to orchestrate your customers’ experience?
Customer experience (CX) is hot. Are you taking advantage of its huge potential to make your services business more prominent, progressive, and profitable? This web cast, presented by Dr. James “Alex” Alexander, covered some of the critical aspects of how to brilliantly use CX to create customer success, while generating profitable revenue for your services business, including several key concepts such as:
• Understanding the “Brilliant Performance Chain” and how to use it as a customer experience framework.
• What CX is and its relationship to customer satisfaction, service quality, customer loyalty, service recovery, and customer success.
• Why no one has more impact on the customer experience than your brilliant service professionals…no one.
• The services organization’s traditional reactive role in impacting the customer experience.
• Services’ huge potential role in proactively creating brilliant customer experiences.
• The meaningful metrics that matter most.
Dr. James “Alex” Alexander
Founder – Alexander Consulting
James “Alex” Alexander, Ed.D, is the founder of Alexander Consulting, a management consultancy that helps product companies create and implement services strategies. He researches, publishes, trains, and speaks on the critical issues services leaders face. Alex has authored or co-authored over 80 articles, three white papers, five research reports, and three books and has taught at universities in the U.S., Europe, and Mexico.
Title: Creating the Brilliant Customer Experience
Broadcast Date: February 12, 2015